Friday, August 13, 2010

My Top Two Favorite Fragrances...



Prada Infusion D'Homme-I stumbled upon this fragrance like two years ago when I had a subscription to "Men's Vogue"(which isn't in publication anymore). I smelled the sample in the fold and I fell in love! It has such a fresh crisp smell...What every man should wanna smell like once he exits the shower! A must have!



212 by Carolina Herrera-#Classic. This fragrance was introduced in '99, but I came across the actual name of it like 05'(because I had smelled it previously on a cousin) and it instantly became a favorite. Again, it has a fresh, crisp, smell that can be somewhat "strong" but pleasant and not overpowering. I don't think you can find it in stores anymore, just online. I encourage every male to try it out...the ladies at my job used to go crazy when I wore it! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment