Saturday, August 14, 2010

#StyleMeSwankSaturday....



Today was super exciting for me! I got to meet up with the shop owner of Swank (A Posh Boutique)! This boutique is upscale and trendy! It reminds me of "Dash"(The Kardashian sister's store). The clothes, the decor, everything about this place is on the money for the woman who wants to dress chic and feel like a Hollywood Starlet! Go by and check it out for yourself....

Swank A Posh Boutique
25070 Southfield Rd (at 10 mile) next to Subway and Curves
248-557-5800
www.shopswankonline.com
Mon-Thurs 11-8
Fri-Sat 11-9
Sun 12-5



I don't believe I shared this with my bloggers yet, but I'm doing a joint collection with my friend Ashley of Parker Couture(parkercouture.com). We did a model call last weekend(@ Swank BTW) and now we're in the process of putting the final touches on our lookbook! I'll keep you guys posted on how it's going....

No comments:

Post a Comment