Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Divo's Life Exclusive: Coverage From The "I AM FASHION" Runway Invitational



Hey Divo lovers. I know I've been MIA for the last couple of days but school just started back up and I've been busy working on my craft. Anyway, Sunday Night I got a chance to sit front row at the "I Am Fashion" show that was held at the beautiful St. Regis Hotel. Also, I helped Ebony (owner of Swank Boutique ) style her looks for the show. Not to sound bias, but some of the designer's showcases and live performances were a bit much for me. Overall though, the venue and setup were amazingly put together. Lastly, the director of the show and CEO of Fashion Guru Agency, Irenti Fasoranti was a very nice guy too. I captured a few moments on my camera....

These are the looks I styled for Swank Boutique's showcase(Accessories
provided by Fashion Guru Agency).:




















More pics to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment